Here’s a list of the top 100 prepper and survival websites. They’re listed in alphabetical order. Enjoy!
1. A Year Without the Grocery Store – Preparedness isn’t just a stockpile. It isn’t just “beans, bullets, and band-aids.” Preparedness is a lifestyle.
2. Alpha Survivalist – Alpha Survivalist is dedicated to providing good advice and information about how best to prepare for and survive ANY type of unforeseen survival situation.
3. American Preppers Online – I am a U.S. Army Veteran, Former Duty Sheriff, Patriot, Survivalist and Prepper for 10 the last years.
4. Apartment Prepper – I believe in being prepared for most everyday life emergencies that are more likely to happen, such as unemployment, illness, crime, etc.
5. Ask a Prepper – If you are a little old-fashioned like me and if you care about saving your grandparents’ lost knowledge, then this is the place for you.
6. Australian Survival and Preppers – News, book reviews and more.
7. AZ Weaponcraft Prepper – My name is Johnnie Mock and I am the owner and senior instructor of Arizona Weaponcraft Solutions and a Vietnam combat veteran with over 30 years of professional small arms training experience.
8. Backdoor Survival – Backdoor survival is a website that is over 10 years old and has had great survival writers over the years explaining a multitude of different topics.
9. Beans, Bullets, Bandages, & You – Variety of information about preparedness from various viewpoints.
10. Big Shooterist – Okay, it’s a YouTube channel, but Jeff is a good friend of the owner of this site, and a great guy overall. He’s the “1” in this list of 101.
11. Bunker Basics – Self-reliance is about preparation. Preparation is an insurance policy against an SHTF event. Are you prepared?
12. Camping Survival – Camping Survival is a family-owned company founded in 1956 with one purpose in mind: To bring the absolute highest-quality camping and survival products, services, knowledge, and skills to our fellow camping families across the country.
13. Canadian Preppers Network – Membership site dedicated to the path of self-reliance.
14. Crib Steward – CribSteward helps homeowners document their estate and prepare for disasters and emergencies.
15. Crisis Equipped – This is the idea at the core of our company: To inspire and empower you to become fully equipped in the event of an emergency.
16. Crisis Survivor Tips – Being ready for anything that could happen is just practical. It’s common sense.
17. Doom and Bloom – Their mission: To put a medically prepared person in every family for any disaster.
18. Dystopian Survival – Surviving the Fall of the American Republic and End of Western Civilization.
19. Eaton Rapids Joe – Encourage one another and build one another up. Pray without ceasing. Test everything. Keep what is good. Avoid all evil. -1 Thess 5:11,17,21,22
20. Ed that Matters – I’m Todd Sepulveda. I’m an educator, minister, and all-around good guy. I focus my energy on providing the preparedness community with great free content.
21. Everyday Carry Gear – If you are new to the world of EDC and want to know how to start building your own EDC Kit or Bug Out Bag. Then this is the site you’ll want to add to your favorites list.
22. Expert Prepper – Site dedicated to COVID-19 updates, skills, do it yourself and more.
23. Food Storage Made Easy – Food Storage Made Easy was started by two young moms, Jodi and Julie, sisters-in-law, trying to navigate the complex world of food storage and preparedness.
24. Food Storage Moms – My main goal is to help you through this without having you feel overwhelmed and to help you see that it can be fun!
25. Geek Prepper – My goal is to help you prepare for any SHTF, big or small, natural or man-made, that could impact you and your family.
26. Goose Creek Homestead – We love living the simple life and enjoy sharing our experiences with other like-minded people.
27. Graywolf Survival – The articles I put on GS are based on real-life experience and research that I know very well from being deployed in both combat and contingency zones as a US Army NCO.
28. Handgun Combatives – The first rule of gunfighting is to have a gun and the handgun is the one you are most likely to have when danger presents itself.
29. Happy Preppers – Be prepared, not scared. Happypreppers.com offers you hope and practical emergency preparedness suggestions.
30. Hillsborough Homesteading – Growing your own, preserving, cooking from scratch, chickens and herbal medicine.
31. Homestead and Prepper – Hey, you’re already here – thank you!
32. Homestead Survival Site – How to live off the grid in comfort and style.
33. Homestyle Survival – This website is an ongoing endeavor to help share knowledge and support to other homesteaders, preppers and survivalist, either the experienced or the beginner.
34. Jack Mountain Bushcraft Media – Bushcraft, guide training and wilderness expedition school founded in 1999.
35. Know Prepare Survive – Just bunch of fun-loving people who happen to be very interested in survival skills, cool knives, and prepping for whatever life may throw at us.
36. Knowledge Weighs Nothing – We are passionate about preparedness, hiking, survival, self-reliance and self-sufficiency, and we want to share our knowledge, experiences and the useful things we come across.
37. Lethimos World – Over 35 years’ experience in bushcraft, survival, preparedness and many knives deployed all over the world.
38. Living Life in Rural Iowa – Covering frugal living/saving money, prepping, homesteading, and self-sufficiency.
39. Mama Kautz – Mama Kautz is a Jane of All Trades blogger. Everything from Homeschooling to Frugal Living, to Essential Oils and Toxic Free Living. Throw in a little homesteading and preparedness for good measure.
40. Modern Survival Online – Main topics include survival, homesteading and firearms.
41. Mom with a Prep – We simply believe that preparedness is good old-fashioned common sense. Preparedness begins at home, preparing for everyday life.
42. More than Just Surviving – More Than Just Surviving is a survival blog that features wilderness survival and bushcraft articles, but also talks a lot about gear, prepping, and a slew of other topics that relate back to the theme of living a survivalist lifestyle.
43. New Life on a Homestead – Anything having to do with simple living.
44. Off Grid Survival – OFFGRID SURVIVAL is a preparedness/survival website that is dedicated to helping people become more self-reliant and better prepared to face the very real threats that exist in today’s world.
45. Off-Grid – Off-Grid reports on the people, technologies, events and influences throughout the global off-grid community.
46. Paul Kirtley’s Blog – This website is part of my mission to help others become more competent, rounded outdoors people, who also respect the natural environments they visit.
47. Pioneer Living – Pioneer Living is a publication for today’s creative doers. People like you the true survivalist of today!
48. Practical Tactical – We are Practical Tactical, the personal preparedness strategists. OUR MISSION: To help you establish a practical disaster preparedness plan for you and your family.
49. Prep School Daily – Thirty years of experience using food storage, teaching emergency preparedness, raising children, a diabetic husband (type 1), taking kids to doctors, and studying history.
50. Prepared Survivalist – This website shares all sorts of amazing survival and preparedness-related ideas and tips & tricks for you to pick up on and apply them on your own.
51. Preparedness Advice – “We have the answers to your prepping questions.”
52. Preparedness Mama – Being prepared is the key to a worry-free life! When you know you have a plan and could execute it in a crisis, it takes a load off your mind!
53. Prepper Press – Prepper Press is a survival media company. We publish books, videos, and write articles on preppers and prepping.
54. Prepper Resources – “life isn’t fair, plan accordingly.”
55. Prepper Soft – PrepperSoft was founded in late 2016 with the goal of bringing advanced software tools and apps to the world of preparedness.
56. Prepper Website – “My goal is to help you become more self-reliant so you can love your people, get prepared and live free.”
57. Prepper’s Illustrated – A guide for preppers.
58. Prepper’s Will – Although not an authority when it comes to survival and preparedness, he tries to be as informed as possible and he will post himself as well as articles from known experts.
59. Preppers Survive – This blog is about emergency preparedness which means gathering supplies and knowledge in case of a natural disaster or crisis event.
60. Primal Survivor – Our mission is simple — we want to be the most comprehensive and supportive Survival and Prepping website around.
61. Ready 4 it All – Practical preparedness for today’s modern survivalist.
62. Rethink Survival – Dedicated to providing top-notch family emergency preparedness resources, tools, and tips to better prepare you and your family for nearly any disaster or emergency situation.
63. Rogue Preparedness – You don’t have to be rich and you don’t have to be prepared all at once TODAY. While tomorrow is not guaranteed, it’s OKAY to get your preps together slowly and make sure you have exactly what you want.
64. Safe Castle – There are two ways to sleep well at night… be ignorant or be prepared.
65. Samantha Biggers – Prepping for peace of mind and long-term survival.
66. Seasoned Citizen Prepper – Survival geared reviews, tips, and tricks.
67. SHTF Blog – SHTF Blog is a modern survival blog focused on bringing relevant, quality content to the prepping community since 2007.
68. SHTF Dad – SHTF emergency preparedness advice from a prepping dad.
69. SHTF Preparedness – The best prepping, survival and homestead blogs from around the world.
70. SHTF School – SHTF School is a website dedicated to urban survival and preparedness.
71. Skilled Survivor – Wilderness, tactical and bushcraft articles.
72. Spy, Escape, and Evasion – Former CIA agent Janson Hanson reveals spy secrets that can save your life.
73. Survival Sullivan – Preparedness information for everyone.
74. Survival Blog – Because of SurvivalBlog, we are part of something bigger: a virtual community of some of the most brilliant people that you could ever meet. Despite our differences, we all have an interest in preparedness.
75. Survival Cache – Since 2010, the mission of SurvivalCache.com is to provide the most in-depth discussions about survival prepping.
76. Survival Common Sense – This website provides articles and links to great resources for anyone interested in learning how to survive an emergency situation.
77. Survival Dan – Give an overview of the wilderness, an understanding of your environment, and how you can use the material available to survive.
78. Survival Jane – This web site will cover topics on how to survive everything from disasters (man-made and natural), to pandemics, riots, economic collapse, home invasion, self-defense, weapons, food storage and more.
79. Survival Jar – Covering topics about DIY survival techniques.
80. Survival Tek – Survivaltekis the creation of Ken Youngquist, a guy who from his youth was captivated by primitive living skills, and in his adulthood, was intrigued by the television series MacGyver.
81. Survivopedia – SURVIVOPEDIA helps people regain their peace of mind — by becoming more self-reliant and self-sufficient in all aspects of life: from putting food on the table, to keeping your loved one safe, and staying in good health.
82. Talon Survival – Talon Survival is our roadmap charting the preparedness and survival breadcrumbs we have learned along the way. Printed with the primary goal of helping others by sharing our knowledge and lessons learned.
83. The Backyard Pioneer – Bringing the best EDC Knife and Gear Reviews, Small Scale Homesteading, Common Sense Preparedness, and Dutch Oven Recipes.
84. The Economic Collapse Blog – Are You Prepared for The Coming Economic Collapse And The Next Great Depression?
85. The Homesteading Hippy – “My hope is to encourage you to start where you are at, and just do what you can do.”
86. The Merrill Project – This is a community of families who are getting more prepared based on their family’s needs because they WANT to, not because they feel pressured to.
87. The Organic Prepper – “My preps had seen us through the most challenging year of our life. We really wouldn’t have survived without them. I wanted to embrace all of those ideals that preppers set up for themselves.”
88. The Preparedness Experience – The Preparedness Experience is a site that’s dedicated to helping make people more prepared and able to survive in any situation.
89. The Prepper Journal – The Prepper Journal is a daily survival blog devoted to a wide variety of preparedness, survival, self-reliance and personal defense topics for readers who want to protect themselves and their family from seen and unseen disasters in our future.
90. The Prepping Guide – How ready are you when things go wrong? The Prepping Guide is a guide to just that, what to do to stop things from going wrong and when they do, how to deal with it.
91. The Simple Prepper – Strive to provide high-quality content related to topics such as disaster preparedness, emergency survival, prepper kits, self-reliance, and personal defense.
92. The Survival Corps – The Survival Corps is your ultimate go-to resource for survival and preparation for all the possible emergency situations that you could ever come across, both when you are out in the wilderness and in case of a potential crisis, such as a natural disaster.
93. The Survival Mom – The next time a crisis hits, will you and your family be prepared?
94. The Survivalist Blog – Dan has been in the online prepping world since 2012, though he first started the homestead life ever since he was only 5 years old.
95. True Prepper – TruePrepper is a preparedness resource grounded in risk analysis.
96. Ultimate Survival Tips – Civil Unrest – Pandemic – China Tensions – Eroding Freedoms… What’s Next? Are You Ready?
97. Urban Survival – Few writers wield his first-hand knowledge in broadcasting, education, transportation, or electronics.
98. Urban Survival Site – How to survive in the city when disaster strikes.
99. We Prepper – We Prepper is a solid community built upon delivering the right information to make any preppers journey richer.
100. Wilderness Today – Our mission is to provide you with the best information on the market pertaining to all things outdoors. Our topics cover a variety of different information, some of which we’ve broken down into sections below.
101. Willow Haven Outdoor – Willow Haven Outdoor is a Survival & Disaster Preparedness Training Facility located in Central Indiana. Our mission is to promote, teach, share and preserve outdoor living and survival skills — encompassing topics from primitive skills to disaster preparedness.
Phew! That’s it, 101 prepper and survival websites. Are any of these no longer active? Are there favorites of yours that we missed? Let us know in the comments section.